£68000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Manager - Real Estate Funds Client Fund Services - Our Client is an international player in the fund services arena that has continued to grow from strength to strength and now operates across the globe. The client is seeking a Client Service Manager in order to accommodate their continued expansion and be responsible for a client side team.
The Role will include but not be limited to the following key areas:
- Acting as escalation point for any client queries that accountants need help with.
- Making regular calls with clients from an operation perspective, ensuring all issues are resolved.
- Reviewing new and existing client fees and liaising with the Director of Client Services to ensure proposed fees are within expectations.
- Reviewing existing fees within the team to ensure that margins are sufficient.
- Reporting regularly to Directors on all clients from a client relationship perspective.
- Overseeing the planning of deliverables to clients.
- Acting as overflow for second review of quarter-end and year-end accounts.
- Escalation for accountants on various issues.
Strategic Team Management
- Looking at overall team risk and how these areas can be mitigated.
- Resourcing, planning and forecasting for the team in relation to new work coming in and any work being migrated.
- Overseeing an overall team skill matrix which identifies areas of fund accounting knowledge where potential gaps occur.
- Evaluating overall team efficiency and looking into areas to improve efficiency.
- Overseeing the implementation of new computer software within the Client Service team.
- Responsible for the training and progression plans for all team members, ensuring that all members are continually improving and assisting with the recruitment process
- Representing Client Services as and when required by the Sales team. This could be to help with calculating potential fees, input within presentation and representing Client Services in sales meeting.
- Assisting with the implementation team as new work is coming through to ensure that there are enough resources within the team to facilitate.
- Assisting the Director in the finalisation of the Admin Agreement; liaising with the legal department where necessary.
The Person: To apply, you MUST be ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent and have at least 5 years' post qualified experience. To apply YOU MUST be able to show experience in giving training and mentoring qualified and part-qualified accountants, possess above average communication, interpersonal and organisation skills and have previous experience of providing services to clients and managing those relationships. It would be ideal if the candidate also had previous experience in line management and to apply candidates MUST show some exposure to the Real Estate / Property sector.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook