Accounts Manager | Large Independent Practice
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager | Large Independent Practice|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hesketh|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 10:40|
Marks Sattin are currently working alongside a reputable accounts practice based in Leeds City Centre who are seeking an experience accounts manager to join their team.
This is a forward thinking accountancy practice are looking for a dynamic, proactive and experienced individual to help them with their existing client base.
- Managing a team of part qualified and qualified accountants
- Continuing to deliver excellent client service to new and existing clients
- Reviewing statutory accounts and tax computations from junior members of staff
- Working towards deadlines and budgets
- Working along side the directors for business development opportunities
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
- Extensive experience with SME's
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong technical ability
- ACA / ACCA or equivalent
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply within for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Semi Senior - Large Independent Practice
£23000 - £30000 per annum
General Practice Accounts Semi Senior
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!
Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Large Corporate/International
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
General Practice Manager
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
0 - 0