|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Location:||Shirley, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 19:10|
This role will report directly to the Partners and involve the management and review of the accounts team, dealing with a portfolio of clients, ensuring that the work is completed to a high standard.
Our client places strong emphasis on positive two-way communication, taking the time to listen and understand business needs. Allowing the business to become an active partner, identifying potential opportunities and working towards their clients success and development.
* Plan and execute the production of accounts ensuring junior staff are utilised efficiently and supported.
* Review completed jobs and liaise with Directors on completion timings and any issues .
* Maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job.
* Continually monitor the progress of work by junior staff and adapt the original plan as required, helping to mentor their development.
* Deal with client queries and ad hoc requests.
* Attend marketing/networking events and business developments activities as requested by the Directors.
At least 5 years practice experience, with exposure to management or mentoring of junior team members
Qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent
* Self motivated, efficient and hard working
* Have thorough knowledge of accounting rules
* Have excellent communication skills
* Able to take responsibility and make decisions
Competitive package and progression opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£29000 - £39000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Audit & Accounts Manager
highly competitive package