Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newcastle City Centre, up to £28k (DoE), Accountancy Practice
Your new company
A leading independent firm of chartered accountants who offer a variety of accountancy and advisory services to their clients. They are forward thinking and business minded with wide client base. They are different to other accountancy firms on the basis of expertise, service and value.
Your new role
With a number of exciting projects planned for 2019, there is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Executive or Senior to join the team. You will work with a portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships to prepare and manage sets of accounts and VAT returns. You will also have the opportunity to build and retain client relationships when supporting with queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified, part qualified, AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience working within accountancy practice
- Good knowledge of various systems including Xero, Sage Line 50, SAP, Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- flexibility to meet client needs
- Show willingness and enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Have a passion for your work
What you'll get in return
You will earn a competitive salary, alongside an attractive benefits package. You will also have the opportunity of varied client exposure and workload with the possibility to progress your career in an established, leading firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Newcastle based job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amy Butler on 0191 2613982 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.