Accounts and Audit Associate
|Job Title:||Accounts and Audit Associate|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Todd|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 14:34|
Opportunity for an AAT Finalist to take the next step in there career.
Accounts and Audit exposure.
This is an opportunity for a motivated, ambitious and client focused individual to join a fast growing, South West
London based Practice as part of an outstanding Accounts and Audit team. We constantly strive to exceed our
client's expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service. Our Accounts and Audit team reflects
this ethos and the successful candidate will be expected to support this.
- Travel expenses paid in accordance with the firm's travel policy.
- Typical tasks required:
o preparation of management accounts
o sole trader/partnership/statutory year end accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books
o audit work - assisting other members of the audit team in various assignments;
o corporation tax;
o VAT returns; and
o client development and advisory
- Able to form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Reporting to other members of the Accounts and Audit Team.
- AAT finalist or early stage ACCA studier with at least one year's General Practice experience gained ina small to medium sized firm.
- Must be competent in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) based on incomplete books and records - the interview process will consist of questions to establish the level of competency in accounts preparation from incomplete books and records.
- Previous experience with bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Audit experience an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the team.
- Good academic history, at least to A level.
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
- Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of:
o CCH Accounts Production;
o CCH Audit Automation;
o Quickbooks; and
o MS Office products, especially Excel, a strong advantage.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English are necessary conditions for an offer of employment.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
- Generous salary paid on a monthly basis in accordance with experience and market rate. Half yearly bonuses paid at the absolute discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Paid study support in accordance with the firm's training policy.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day for each additional year of service (to a maximum of 25 days).
- Two successful references required as part of offer, together with proof of Degree and professional exam
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Partner - Audit and Accounts
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
Audit and Accounts Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Audit & Accounts Associate Director
£65000 - £75000 per annum