£50000 - £55000 per annum
11 days ago
Accountant - Real Estate Funds - Real Estate OUR CLIENT is a large well established investment company in central London and have been gradually growing systematically for a number of years. With properties in many countries around Europe and further afield they are a highly successful business and are now searching for an Accountant to focus on financial accounting for a portfolio of subsidiaries and to assist with fund accounting and control and to help the finance team ensure all accounting, tax and reporting deadlines are met. Additionally supporting the Fund Controller in managing all financial aspects of the investments, THE ROLE will include:
- Preparing the monthly board pack, comprising profit and loss, balance sheet, cashflow, forecasts and commentary against budget and forecast.
- Preparing the statutory annual financial statements.
- Assisting in preparation of annual budgets, and quarterly forecasts, for the Group.
- Business partnering with relevant managers within the company in order to provide financial support and information.
- Liaising with and reporting to the Fund Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Managing and developing other accountancy staff.
- Preparing VAT returns and assembling data for corporation tax calculations.
- Providing financial support by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Assisting in preparation of investment performance and fund performance reporting.
- Assisting in coordination and review of management accounts and financial statements, relating to the funds under investment, prepared by external accountants.
- Liaising with and reporting to the Fund Controller and Chief Financial Officer, providing assistance and support on ad hoc projects.
THE PERSON - To apply, YOU must possess a professional accounting qualification with 2/ 3+ years post-qualified cation experience (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). You should have an eye for detail - possess strong financial accounting experience and management and performance reporting and analysis experience. In addition, it is essential that the successful candidate can work with minimal supervision, possesses strong communication skills and is able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join this evolving business at this stage of their journey.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook