£50000 - £55000 per annum
Declan O' Riley
5 days ago
An exciting 12 month contract has presented itself at a rapidly growing company located in Slough, for a focused and well drilled Financial Accountant. You will be working in a forward thinking team of very skilled accountants looking after the financial reporting function on a global scale. If you have experience with audit, statutory accounts and are comfortable working in a multinational organization, read on!
The tip of the iceberg responsibilities include:
- Organization of year-end audit
- Organization and preparation of financial statements and statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of the general ledger
- Some exciting project work that I can't disclose just yet!
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You must also:
- Have a demonstrable ability to interpret and apply technical accounting standards
- Be self-sufficient and able to work off your own initiative
- Have strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and it is beneficial to have experience using PeopleSoft/Oracle.
A position like this is a rarity so make sure that you apply quickly as it will not be around long!