City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
9 days ago
1 - 3 months
Accountant - Commercial Real Estate. Our Client is a 'young', dynamic real estate investment management company who have a number of institutional investors who they invest on behalf of. They concentrate on UK commercial investments and look at generating high returns for their investors. They have expanded rapidly over the last 5 years and as they continue to grow they are looking to create a new role for an experienced Accountant.
The Role reporting to and working with the partners and Group Financial Controller, you will be required to fulfil the following duties:
- Producing the management accounts in respect of equity investors and senior debt providers.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts.
- Handling corporate tax computations and annual returns.
- Maintaining accounting records and posting of transactions.
- Submitting VAT Returns.
- Posting of completion statements upon completion of transaction.
- Being responsible companies house filings.
- Setting up new property purchase entities, online VAT registration and opting to tax properties.
- Supporting the investment operations, reporting and third party financing operations.
The Person to apply must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified either newly qualified or up to 2 years PQE with relevant real estate experience. The successful candidate will either be in industry working for a real estate investment firm or in practice but have experience of working with real estate clients. The incumbent will be proficient in using Excel and have strong attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to work in a commercial, dynamic and fast paced environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook