|Contact Name:||Nicola Rouse|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 11:31|
Barnes Roffe LLP have an exciting opportunity for a Property Accountant to join one of their clients based in Stratford, East London.
What is the role?
The position would suit someone who is comfortable working independently and has experience in this type of role. Ideally someone who can take immediate responsibility for the finance function and provide sound financial support.
You will be responsible for all the Finance function including its day-to-day operations.
- Managing a team of five
- Providing appropriate reports to management surveyors and lease advisory of up-coming rent reviews/lease ends/break clauses
- Ensuring service charge accounts and budgets are completed on a timely basis
- Analysis of departments monthly Profit and Loss figures as provided by the Group Accountant
- Ensuring the management accounts team achieves its set objectives
- Managing new business with property managers.
- Troubleshooting any issue that may arise with clients/property manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation managed properties bank account
- Monthly review of all RICS regulated bank accounts with head of department
- Monthly team review of department with head of department and arranging for sign off of monthly bank reconciliations
- Reporting monthly income forecasts to group accountant
- Annual meeting review with departments main accountants
- Ensuring the accounts team complies with current RICS regulations and codes of practice.
- With the head of department preparing for the RICS audit and liaison with RICS audit team.
- Accounting qualification ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Proven experience in similar job role and industry.
- Experienced in Qube software
- High level IT skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Proven can-do attitude with an ability to work calmly and accurately
- A self-motivated individual that can work to strict time deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
55000 - 55000 UKP per year
£300-£350 per day
City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum