City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
9 days ago
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified ACA or ACCA candidate to join a leading Financial Services business to be part of an integral team to the business.
The role will report in to a Senior Manager in the business as part of a London based team of 4. This is an opportunity for someone who is ambitious and has a plan of promotion to the next level in 18 months.
The team operate across multiple currencies. The person in role will need to be able to adapt and be diplomatic when dealing with stakeholders around the business as well as being comfortable solving problems.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 1-2 years PQE
- Oracle experience, multi-currency ledger and matrix environment
- Good IFRS knowledge or an interest in technical accounting
- Experience in the end to end process
- Posting journals to preparing financial statements
- Writing board papers
- Management reporting experience having worked through a month end close cycle
- Has liaised with auditors and a strong track record of building relationships
- Communication to a senior level