£41970 - £46167 per annum
7 days ago
A client of ours in the asset management space is looking to hire into their finance team in Luxembourg. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to break into a global business and be part of building a back office function from the ground up.
The business in question is a large, global player with a broad portfolio across investments in the Energy, Telecoms and Technology, Health and Retail sectors. The focus of the organisation in question is making long term investments in essential human needs with a long term positive impact.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate accounting records, including cash book entries and all month-end journals for all entities in your scope
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts, including intercompany accounts and bank reconciliation
- Preparing quarterly management accounts (monthly for the service company) in accordance with Lux GAAP and IFRS.
- Producing year-end statutory accounts
- Producing and filing regulatory returns (BCL reports)
- Preparing VAT declarations and liaising with internal tax team
- Preparing year-end files and liaising with auditors
- Setting up payments in the e-banking system
This role would be a great move for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or even an ambitious part-qualified accountant looking for a big challenge.
Remuneration in the region of EUR 50,000 - EUR 55,000 with discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
If you are interested please apply directly to this ad or contact harris.asher@markssattin for more information.