|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 15:57|
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a global business in Central Reading. This is a international business providing consulting and financial services to a wide range of clients. This position is for a Pension Fund Accountant.
Your new role
Your new role will be a busy and fast paced position with a variety of responsibilities;
- Preparation of accounts from start to finish in accordance with SORP and AAF compliance
- Work closely with auditors to ensure that tight deadlines are met
- Complete HMRC Surveys and ONS Surveys
- Managing transactions in relation to portfolio of accounts
- Preparing investment reconciliations
- Working with management to ensure appropriate controls are in place
- Ad hoc analysis and financial reporting
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be a strong technical accountant, experience of Pension Fund accounting or working with Investment accounts will be beneficial. You will also be confident working to tight deadlines and have strong communication skills as the role involves working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered comprehensive training and support. You will also be located close to public transport links. The role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's