|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:15|
Boutique Accountancy Firm - London
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits package
Are you looking to join a general practice - where you will have exposure to a range of duties across Accounts & Tax?
Are you looking for exposure to a varied client portfolio, spanning across a variety of sectors?
An opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to join a highly reputable family-run accountancy firm, with the ability to work across two offices in London.
With a tailored programme for personal development/progression, the right candidate can expect speedy advancement in terms of responsibility and remuneration!
Your main duties/responsibilities initially will include:
- Preparation/completion of statutory accounts for your client portfolio
- Acting as the main point of contact for your clients, dealing with any queries efficiently
- Supervision and review of the work of junior members of the team
- Computation of personal and corporation taxes and the submission of returns
- Attending client meetings in support of the Client Manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA finalist/qualified
- Prior experience in practice, with exposure to a variety of clients
- Strong experience in accounts preparation
- Excellent IT Skills - Excel/Sage/Iris
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If this is of interest, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Saman on 020 7019 8845 ASAP to ensure your details are considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum