ACA Prospects: What's Next?
|Job Title:||ACA Prospects: What's Next?|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||Free to attend|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 11:54|
Tuesday 25 June 2019
18:30 - 21:00
Chartered Accountants' Hall, Moorgate
ACA Prospects 2019: What’s Next is a tailored event for recent qualified chartered accountants. Year after year this event provides delegates with a complete package of career enhancing skills, guidance and training.
Whether you're looking to develop yourself in your current role or venture into a new position in business or practice, our bespoke programme will take you through the skills you need to for a progressive career. You will hear first-hand the challenges ACAs face throughout their career and take away with you techniques to overcome barriers.
By popular request the live panel: tackling the difficult interview questions will be taking place again this year. Exhibitions will complement the evening giving you the opportunity to connect with employers within the finance and accounting profession.
What to expect
- Live QA panel discussion: Tackling the difficult questions
- Hear from an inspirational ACA and their personal career journey
- Network with peers on the same journey as you
- Meet with employers, who are looking to recruit
- Food and drinks served throughout the event
- A place on an Academy or Professional Development course*
- A ticket to one of the ICAEW conferences
- Afternoon tea for four in the new Members Club at Chartered Accountants' Hall
‘One of very few best training sessions I have ever had. I feel very glad and lucky that I won an Academy of Professional Development course’ - Past winner feedback
Book your place by clicking apply, and join your peers and select employers for a networking event that will boost your career prospects
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit Manager
Welwyn Garden City
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£53000.00 - £57000.00 per annum
Newly Qualified Accountant (Luxury Hotel Group)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Top 50 Audit Senior - Small firm ACA/ACCA
Up to £45,000 + Benefits