£55,000 - £70,000
12 days ago
With continued growth, I have pleasure in supporting my client who are currently undergoing an exciting expansion and are looking for an Associate Credit Analyst to join a prestigious widely-recognised organisation
Ideally with experience working within the Insurance sector your responsibilities will include
- Accurate and timely high quality credit assessments
- Vigilance and on-going assessment of assigned portfolio
- Develop network of contacts for market intelligence
- Present information and analysis to peers and stakeholders
- May require occasional travel
- Ideally MBA,CFA,ACA/ACCA, Acturial
- Articulate both verbal and written
- Self motivated and proactive
- Exceptional time management
- Confident in presenting information to Senior Stakeholders
- Exceptional Time/Management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.