£45,000 - £50,000
21 days ago
My client, a leading hospitality company, are looking for a talented and driven Senior Management Accountant to join their Finance Team.
This is an excellent opportunity in which you will work closely with and report to senior managers however also be given responsibility of managing two direct reports.
You will be an experienced accountant within the hotel or hospitality industry and with strong communications skills you will be able to liaise and influence at all levels of a business.
- You will report into the Group Financial Controller and have management of two direct reports within the finance team
- Liaise with department managers providing insightful analysis and challenge.
- Interpret and prepare data for management reporting
- Authorising and maintaining payroll records and ensuring quarterly VAT reconciliations and payments are carried out as per HMRC requirements.
- Accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.