Junior Fund Accountant
|Job Title:||Junior Fund Accountant|
|Salary:||Circa £40,000+ Study+ Bonus|
|Start Date:||2018-09-06 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 12:25|
This is a great opportunity to work for a large international PE house. The role will provide significant career development for the right person, with the potential opportunity to work with colleagues around the World.
This is a broad role working as part of a team and depending on your experience, key responsibilities might include:-
- Monitoring fund cash flows, including hedging contracts and currency gains and losses
- Providing analysis and reporting of performances of investment vehicles to various stakeholders
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly valuations of funds for valuation committees/investors
- Control and review of accounting and quarterly financial statements, liaising with overseas colleagues and fund administrators and accountants;
- Responsibility for debt and interest payments, providing reports to debt providers;
You will have a good degree from a well regarded University and a strong academic background, together with 1-3 years experience working in an accounting role, ideally in Fund Accounting or Fund Administration. You must have great communication skills and advanced Excel ability, and you might be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (e.g.part-qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA) - study support would be available for the right candidate as well as a good salary and bonus. Above all you must be a proactive self-starter with a personality and fun to work with.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hedge Fund Product Control (Buy Side) [ACA / CIMA]
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Group Reporting Accountant
Competitive salary and bonus scheme and excellent benefits
Upstream Finance Accountant
MYR 6000 - 13000
Senior Financial Systems Accountant / Analyst
£42000 - £60000 per annum