£30,000 - £35,000
8 days ago
Our client are a privately owned rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial company. As their expansion continues they are looking for a dynamic part qualified accountant to join them in a newly created role within the commercial finance team. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance and partnering closely with non finance your duties will include:-
- Provide in depth analysis of sales and margins by product and customer
- Analyse stock levels and provide feedback to senior mangement
- Work closely with non finance managers to provide insight into maximising revenue and margin growth
- Influence senior management to ensure stock levels are optimised
- Develop close relationships with the senior managers of the business so that finance is perceived as a value adding service
Ideally you will be a dynamic part qualified accountant who has the desire to get involved with a business that is expanding rapidly.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.