£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
15 days ago
• Ensuring the accuracy of the company’s underlying books and records including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable & fixed assets register
• Completion of month end processes in line with group reporting timetable and policies
• Writing the management accounts commentary, explaining the key items within the financial statements and significant variance to budget; month end workings file to provide a robust audit trail to support the accounts
• Preparation of the month end workings file to provide a robust audit trail to support the accounts
• Input towards the preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts process
• Preparation of UK VAT returns
• Assist in the preparation of UK and international statutory returns
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience of preparing management accounts within a small or medium sized business. You will be hands on with an inquisitive nature and the ability to liaise across all levels of the business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.