Interim Group Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Group Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£350- £400 Per Day|
|Start Date:||2018-06-14 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 14:07|
Our client are a prestigious listed technology business. Due to recent significant expansion they are now seeking a technically strong qualified accountant to join their group finance team on an interim basis
- Assist the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group
- Preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review
- Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
- Assist in the formulating of accounting policies for the Group
- Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
- Support the Financial Reporting Team’s relationship with other finance teams
- Supporting the business in accounting matters in commercial contracts
Ideally you will be a qualified chartered accountant with experience working in group finance for large or listed businesses.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Reporting Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £35000.00 per annum + benefits
Group Tax Manager, In-House
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits