|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £65,000|
|Start Date:||2018-07-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tom O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 10:02|
The newly created role of Financial Controller is needed to provide senior management with key information which will inform crucial decision making regarding one of the portfolio’s most recently acquired brands.
Reporting into Senior Management the main duties of the Financial Controller will be;
- Enable the company to reach its sales and profit objectives
- Taking full ownership of the brand’s P&L
- Carefully monitoring spend and sales and ensuring adherence to controls
- Business partnering with the wider business and regular liaison with the company’s core finance team
- Maximization of the return on investments and undertaking ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Responsible for the line management of three direct reports (two newly qualified accountants and a part-qualified junior)
The ideal candidate for the Financial Controller role will be;
- A decisive and confident individual who displays acute attention to detail
- You must be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA) with demonstrable experience of working for a blue chip business
- You will enjoy working within a fast-paced and demanding environment and prove to work well under pressure.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please send your CV over to CMC Consulting for consideration.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits