|Job Title:||M&A Analyst|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £65,000|
|Start Date:||2018-10-11 00:00:00|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 11:59|
A prestigious Investment Bank are looking for an exceptional M&A Analyst for their Global Capital Markets Division,
Working on a project by project basis to support the relevant sector teams within Investment Banking Team in the origination and execution of Corporate Advisory Transactions.
- Undertaking valuations of businesses across a range of sectors using variety of methodologies.
- Detailled financial modelling and analysis including valuation and assessing the financial impact of transactions
- Analysing trends
- Drafting Marketing materials
- Contact with Corporate clients advising on share price movements
- Involved in transaction process management
- Educated to minimum 2:1 degree
- Previous internship or experience within M&A
- Articulate with exceptional communication skills
- Good understanding of Financial regulations
- Pro-active and high energy
- Excellent time management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's