£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
25 days ago
Our client are an innovative technology business who having been growing consistently both in the UK and international markets. As they continue to expand they are now seeking a commercially astute part qualified accountant to join their team. Duties will include:-
- Produce regular profitability analysis on current and future projects
- Work closely with the business to develop relevant KPIs
- Assist with the budgeting process
- Ensure monthly reporting is delivered timely and accurately
- Produce monthly management accounts and insightful analysis of performance
- Work with cost centre managers to challenge them utilising effective reporting
Ideally you will be a part or newly qualified accountant with strong commercial acumen who thrives in a business empowered environment
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.