2 days ago
Our Assurance business sits at the heart of our organisation; providing market leading audit services to a range of clients that includes the biggest share of FTSE 100 companies of any UK audit firm. The assurance business sets out with the aim of providing confidence to decision makers that the information required to make the right decisions is true and fair. Our new Competency Centre will do exactly that, provide confidence on the authenticity of financial information on a more specific level.
PwC’s Competency Centre will support the Assurance business across the UK in order to audit key areas of a company’s financial statements and get to grips with every aspect of a client’s activities. It’s important work that enhances how companies are run, playing a significant role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information.
You’ll be working with audit teams across the UK to provide insight and value through
● Performing basic audit duties.
● Validating information such as invoices and bank statements against underlying client records.
● Checking the accuracy of client data.
● Adding data and results to internal PwC systems.
● Speaking to client stakeholders and other PwC team members via phone, email and other Google enabled technologies.
● Discussing any findings/issues found within the data provided with your team manager and present the findings to the Front Line Audit teams.
● Applying PwC audit best practice and testing strategies.
Full training will be provided to you in basic auditing, bookkeeping and other skills required.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for those eager to learn, be challenged and grow. Whether you’re ready for a career change; at the start of your working life or just after a new challenge PwC has a number of vacancies within our Competency Centre that will develop your skills and boost your employability no matter what your background.
We take pride in our technical capabilities, we’re always on the search for those who want to work with the latest technology available, alongside an understanding on how to provide the best possible customer service internally and to our clients.
● An aptitude to learn and develop your skills.
● Experience in working with Excel and/or Google.
● Good communication (verbal and written) and numeracy skills
● Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
Diversity in how we recruit is incredibly important to us - this role will be considered on a part-time basis along with flexibility on working hours.
A combination of formal and on the job training coupled with a competitive salary and flexible working options, whilst employed by one of the biggest professional services firms in the world - there’s never been more of a reason for you to apply.
Please note this role will be based in Bradford at our new office.