9 days ago
Senior Associates Tax Global Mobility Consulting London
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You'll assist our team with international assignee management, HR, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- You should be ACA or CTA qualified or with a legal background or HMRC training.
- The successful candidate will have strong UK tax knowledge either through experience or through one of the above exam qualifications and / or experience in stamp taxes.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients and leading client relationships.
- Candidates should be interested in being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with a pro-active service giving them innovative and commercial tax solutions.
Amount of time office based 90%
Amount of time at client sites 10%
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home Occasional
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? Where possible
Opportunity for working from home? Occasional
Opportunity for job sharing? No
Role closing date: 7th of June, 2019