8 days ago
Who we’re looking for
Are you a qualified Accountant who has experience in managing the audits of companies? Do you also have experience and a keen interest in structured finance or deals related advisory work?
We’re looking for a Manager to join our Structured Finance Group team.
You’ll manage teams, primarily on the audits of our unrivalled portfolio of B&CM clients. The audits will be associated with structured finance transactions. You will also work on ad hoc, transaction-related due diligence, accounting and advisory assignments.
You’ll oversee the delivery of your team’s work, ensuring a high quality of audit work and reporting. You’ll also coach your team members and management relationships with your clients.
About our teamWe are a small yet rapidly growing team of about 30 people, sitting in PwC’s wider Banking and Capital Markets business.
We assist a wide range of clients, from those considering securitisations or structured finance transactions for the first time, through to experienced repeat issuers. The work we do includes:
- Transactions: work across different due diligence workstreams, liaise closely with our client, their legal advisers and the lead managers on the transaction;
- Audit: understand complex structures, assess the required level of audit evidence and manage a team on a day-to-day basis to deliver audit work on asset-backed finance companies;
- Accounting advice: assess the impact a proposed structure has on the accounting from the perspective of the seller and the acquirer;
- Advisory: help to scope our work to address specific client issues or concerns, leveraging the knowledge of the team and the wider firm
B&CM’s clients include some of the most prestigious companies in the UK & international banking sector. As one of PwC’s largest and most profitable businesses, we consist of over 650 professionals and are based in PwC’s More London office, an award-winning building overlooking the iconic Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
Our people are exposed to a wealth of career opportunities, including overseas secondments. We have a busy social and sports calendar, as well as lots of opportunities to get involved in ongoing community and charitable initiatives.
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification
- Experience in managing the audits of companies
- Experience in structured finance or deals related advisory work
- Experience in managing teams and coaching staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines