Sales Transformation Leader Senior Manager London Region Assurance
|Job Title:||Sales Transformation Leader Senior Manager London Region Assurance|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2019 13:28|
The Assurance line of service provides market-leading services to a range of clients including some of the most innovative and successful brands in the world. It encompasses services designed to help our clients harness the technological revolution, navigate regulatory uncertainty, and build trust. The Sales Change Agent role delivers focus and drive towards achieving the Sales & Delivery functions of a Business Unit, supporting the Sales and Market Leaders (SML) and the Business Unit Leaders (BUL) in order to grow pipeline and maximise the conversion of pipeline to projects that will provide increased gross margin and net client revenue.
We are looking for Senior Managers, one to support the South East and one to support LRA. The roles will be responsible for local delivery of a programme to support the development of a sales culture within Assurance.
Reporting into the Head of Sales for Assurance, the role includes responsibility for the BU sales culture programme, providing the BU with a best practice sales operations and a programme to address how we motivate, empower and upskill our people to sell and build client relationships. The sales change agent will use the relevant Management Information (MI) to support key opportunities, help identify market trends to react to a turbulent and changing market. They will be a Salesforce Expert for the BU and drive local adoption.
Crucially ,as part of a network of Sales Change Agents the role holder will bring market insight from their business to help challenge and shape the overall Assurance Sales & Marketing strategy.
Key aspects of the role include
- Planning, implementing and managing processes and tools to improve the Sales Operations performance in the Business Unit.
- Managing and monitoring the governance (operational and commercial) of opportunities in the pipeline.
- Support National Assurance Sales & Marketing initiatives and programmes including BU activation of national sales campaigns and sales sprints.
- Drive client feedback volumes and a response to key BU feedback findings.
- Pro-actively helping to create a culture where staff at all levels feel motivated and confident around selling services.
- Driving the sales agenda within assurance and developing our “go to market” strategy and proposition development.
- Strategic input into proposition development, optimisation and success measurement for Channel 1 and Channel 2 clients.
- Managing and reporting our pipeline opportunities, ensuring opportunities are progressed and converted to revenue
- Driving pipeline integrity and quality.
- Driving the implementation of SF in the BU to become business as usual, including being a Salesforce Expert for the BU, leading the SF coach community and engaging additional operational/reporting support as needed to generate MI.
- Best practice bid management - bid qualification, coaching and support process - engaging additional support where needed to lead, challenge and support bids.
- A good understanding of sales enablement programmes and sales support infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills, able to be commercial and credible with senior leadership.
- A proven track record in the provision of B2B sales support.
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Strong people management and development skills.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a team.
- A sound business understanding as well as being risk aware.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's