Information Security Risk and Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Information Security Risk and Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 17:11|
PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars:
- Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC)
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT)
- Cyber Security Services
- Business Services
- Chief of Staff
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
The Information Security Risk and Compliance pillar within NIS is responsible for the following services:
- Information Security Policy and Governance
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Metrics and Reporting
- Quality Management (eGRC)
If you love the strategic side of information security this is the place to be. Within ISRC we work to create the global information security governance framework within PwC. Management of information security risks is imperative to our mission and ISRC set the minimum baseline for information security across the network of member firms. Identification, tracking and mitigation of risk through an enterprise risk register is the overall goal for the function, enabling PwC to have full visibility into potential information security risks across our estate. Delivering a business first framework aligned to industry standards in information security enables NIS to coordinate risk management and compliance efforts across the Network of firms.
Scope of Responsibility:
Core skills within the Information Security Risk and Compliance Team consist of:
- Assessing the requirements and managing the legal, regulatory and policy compliance risks pertaining to Network Information Security and the network of member firms’ use of technology;
- Strong understanding of information security controls & ISMS standards such as ISO27001/2, CobIT, CRISC etc.
Experience with SOC2 compliance standards
- Leveraging technology and processes to enable the network of member firms to mitigate legal and regulatory risks and reduce the cost of compliance;
- Liaise with other global Risk functions (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Physical Security, Privacy Office, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution;
- Collaborate with PwC IT to align security processes and tools.
Individuals selected for this role are expected to have knowledge related to the following aspects of the Information Security Risk and Compliance pillar skills matrix:
- Experience managing multiple relationships and stakeholders throughout major transformation;
- Detailed understanding of risk management;
- Experience in a role balanced between business stakeholders and a central technology service organization;
- Experience navigating a matrix organization;
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets; and
- Experience in a global professional services organization, preferably in the financial services industry.
- A 4E Level employee possesses deep understanding of Information Security Risk Management applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities.
- The employee will contribute new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a subject matter area and/or technical domain within Information Security Risk Management.
- The candidate should possess the ability to translate pillar strategy by leading and/or managing others and performing work with significant independence, and will be influential both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within the Information Security Risk Management team.
- Possesses a proven track record of success in managing efforts within the Information Security Risk Management space.
- Building and maintaining complex programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
- Executes tasks aligned to Information Security Risk Management with autonomy.
- Contribute to the security design decisions.
- Technical administration across desktop systems such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Services and Macintosh.
- Administration of security platforms across Microsoft, Linux and Macintosh operations platforms.
- Manage and improve Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based processes used to support security solutions: Incident Management, Requests Fulfilment, Change Management, Problem Management, etc
- Collaborates with global Risk and Compliance functions to maintain satisfaction with global Compliance offices.
- Collaborates with Network Information Security Compliance team leaders to implement common processes and tools
- Benchmarks with outside networks and peer organizations
- Privacy policies and laws; cross-border data protection laws
- Data retention policies and best practices
- Document discovery and preservation
- IT Security; principles of risk management
- Software licensing and intellectual property protection
- Internal Audits and other audit-related activities for Network Information Security
- Responsible for the evolution of Network Information Security’s electronic governance, risk, and compliance (eGRC) infrastructure and toolset
- Management of the Network Information Security Compliance team
- Responsible for response to Network Information Security related audit responses
- Development of team members
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit, Technology Risk and Infrastructure Audit
Technology Risk Manager North Assurance
In-House Product and Operational Tax Senior Manager
City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Interim - Compliance Monitoring Executive
£200 - £250 per day
Director, Pensions Risk & Assurance