9 days ago
Technology has moved from being an enabler of business processes to becoming a key factor in long term business strategy. Clients are adopting cloud-based solutions; replacing monolithic ERP systems with vertically integrated best in class applications; exploring the opportunities of emerging technology; and are looking to new levels of automation with RPA transitioning from proof of concept to enterprise scaling.
The Technology Risk Senior Manager will work with a successful team of Technology Risk specialists, providing expert technical advice, guidance and support on technology risk projects to a range of clients. You will also contribute to growing our business by helping to bring in new work from existing and new clients. You will also take a key role in leading delivering across a broad spectrum of IT Risk engagements, working with our clients to bring technical experience combined with consultancy skills to enable insightful and value-adding conversations.
The role will primarily be to support the Risk Assurance team within the region but may also enable you to work on assurance and consulting projects outside of the region.
Responsibilities will include
- IT risk reviews
- Programme/project assurance
- Third party assurance,
- IT operational, security and data reviews
- Leading fieldwork for engagements and supporting the team in more specialist areas
- Exposure to current thinking in technology governance and risk management
- Coaching and Managing staff
Our ideal candidate would have experience in industry within a client facing IT environment acting as a CIO, IT Director or Senior IT manager, or would have previous experience of delivering IT risk advisory work to IT functions.
Skills and experience required
• Experience within a client-facing IT environment, or would have previous experience of delivering IT risk advisory work to IT function
• Technical IT background and practical experiences
• Strong project management, analytical skills and organisational abilities
• Understanding of Prince2 or Agile processes; or CIMA qualified; and/or IIA or CISA qualified
• Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and GRC system knowledge
• ITIL experience
• Experience of IT functions, IT change programmes or advising clients how to improve their IT operations
• Technical IT background and significant practical experience, preferably in the delivery or assurance of IT-enabled transformation projects and programmes
• Awareness of current/emerging market technology trends
• Excellent understanding of standard programme management methods
• Good understanding of common business processes
• Strong project management, analytical skills