Manager Assurance External Audit Uxbridge
|Job Title:||Manager Assurance External Audit Uxbridge|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 20:47|
Our team helps organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven’t. You'll work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client's information.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- As a Manager within the firm you'll be required to demonstrate
- Suitable qualifications (e.g. ACA or similar).
- Experience of managing the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process.
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team.
- The ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing.
- A desire for continuous improvement.
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques.
- The ability to coach and supervise team members.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's