Senior Associate Risk Assurance Commercial Assurance London LTT
|Job Title:||Senior Associate Risk Assurance Commercial Assurance London LTT|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2019 13:13|
About the team
At PwC, our global Commercial Assurance team helps organisations to better manage risk and reduce the cost of their complex relationships with third parties.
We deliver Commercial Assurance services to our clients across the contract lifecycle, from agreement set-up through to ongoing contract and commercial monitoring, renegotiation and exit. Our experience spans across a range of sectors both public and private, from local and central Government, through to utilities, construction, oil and gas, retail and financial services.
Our team is currently expanding and we’re seeking talented, high performing, professionals to join our team across all levels of experience. If you enjoy working with high profile clients, then our Commercial Assurance team at PwC will provide you with that opportunity. The role requires flexibility & mobility, with national & international travel often required.
About the role
• We are looking for a Contract performance and cost auditor
• If you’re successful you’ll work in multi-disciplinary teams undertaking client work which includes for example
• Managing and delivering assignments
• Working as part of a team or independently depending on the size of the assignment
• Developing client relationships
• Identifying and developing client opportunities
• Face-to-face contact with clients and their professional advisors
You’ll be joining a team who welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional organisations. With an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working requirements where appropriate and have many successful arrangements currently in place.
Essential skills and experience
• Looking for a recently-qualified, Big 4 accountant to join the Commercial Assurance team as a Senior Associate
• Candidate will be working as part of diverse range of projects with teams of varying size, so will need to be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as alone
• Must have auditing experience, being able to conduct contract performance and cost reviews and experience of producing client reports, taking complex issues and turning them into clear and succinct messages for senior client sponsors
• Must be comfortable working across a range of client sectors including local and central government, aerospace & defence, construction, power & utilities, oil & gas etc
Candidates will be expected to manage client engagements end-to-end, supporting proposals, navigating internal Risk & Quality requirements, staffing, coaching, fieldwork execution, reporting and filing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's