External Audit Senior Associates- Aberdeen- Oil&Gas
|Job Title:||External Audit Senior Associates- Aberdeen- Oil&Gas|
|Salary:||36000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 15:09|
You'll have the opportunity to work across our large and exciting client base, which includes large multinational listed and internationally-headquartered businesses; entrepreneurial and family-owned firms; early-stage and fast-growth entities; companies operating in life sciences and cleantech and world-leading public, educational and not for profit organisations.
As a Senior Associate in our assurance practice you'll play a pivotal role in the delivery of high-quality audits to our clients. Your role will include:
• Working on a portfolio of external audit clients where you will be responsible for contributing to day-to-day management, client liaison and technical issues management.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
• Reporting to the Assurance Manager/SM and having a number of direct team members report to you.
• Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members.
• Contributing to business development activities, such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
• Being a key contact throughout the year for our clients, who range from FTSE-listed businesses through to owner-managed businesses in the infancy of their life cycle.
• Build strong relationships with other specialist teams within PwC to ensure that a full service offering can be provided to our clients.
As a Senior Associate within the firm you'll be required to demonstrate:
• Suitable qualifications (e.g. ACA or similar).
• Experience of delivery of audit work from planning to supervision and review of the process.
• Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team.
• The ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
• A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
• A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
• Experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships.
Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing.
A desire for continuous improvement.
• Highly developed listening and questioning techniques.
• The ability to coach and supervise less experienced team members.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's