This job is no longer available
Right now our future at PRA has never looked more promising. Following continued year on year double digit organic growth as well as substantial recent acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures, our established and highly active Business Operations team is now seeking a Manager to be based in our EAPA HQ, Reading office. Acting as a business partner to our Project Teams on truly global studies, you will be a key player in ensuring that PRA delivers highly complex service deliverables on time and on budget.
Key responsibilities for you and your team include:
• Managing an expert team of Project Finance professionals ranging from graduates through PQE individuals, you will help them to reach their full potential within PRA.
• Taking primary responsibility for 2-3 key clients, driving financial performance across the global portfolio of studies
• Having primary responsibility, through your team, for annual Service Fees revenues of over $50m spread globally and across around 100 live projects ranging in value in excess of $200m
• Guiding strategy and approach on pricing of additional services and scope, reviewing and approving your team’s efforts
• Developing and managing operating budgets, forecasting, revenue recognition and margin analysis.
• Consulting on strategic and financial business decisions within the organisation and also coordinating ad-hoc analysis.
•Thinking commercially with a view to protecting PRA’s interests at all times
The successful candidate will be a graduate who is qualified ACA, ACCA or ACMA and has gained:
• Experience of a professional services business model – accountants trained in practice are particularly suitable but other appropriate backgrounds will be considered
• Experience of leading a team of high calibre individuals, managing their performance and helping them to develop and succeed
• Sound knowledge of financial data and systems, financial statements, planning, budgeting and forecasting approaches.
•The ability to translate knowledge into actions with both clients and colleagues. A confident yet consensus building individual who can drive PRA to achieve excellent outcomes.
•A good understanding of prioritisation, time management, materiality and a creative approach to problem solving, coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
The role is likely to be very suitable to individuals who are either assistant managers or managers within practice looking for a first move out of practice, or individuals who are looking for their second move within industry. The scope of role and responsibilities has flexibility to suit the right individual dependent upon the experience they can offer. PRA is most interested in meeting people who can demonstrate their potential to grow in the role and with the company.
Together with a competitive salary, car allowance, contributory pension, 25days holiday and bonus scheme, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment with likeminded driven individuals. As our expansion continues, so will the potential career opportunities on a truly global scale.
For more information please see our website: http://www.prainternational.com
Click 'Apply Now'