Oasis Crescent (UK) Ltd. is the holding company of a leading wealth management group of companies. The brand was established 15 years ago with a vision to provide world-class wealth management solutions to our clients in a responsible and ethical manner. For more information visit www.oasiscrescent.com
This is an opportunity for a highly skilled Chartered Accountant to be part of a growing global financial services group with operations in United Kingdom, Ireland and Mauritius. The position is based in London. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be a precise, persistent, accurate individual with an eye for detail and an excellent academic record.
Job Requirements include:
• Prepare IFRS compliant multi-currency consolidated financial statements and management accounts.
• Provide accurate and insightful management reports by applying principles of accounting to analyse financial information.
• Be responsible for financial accounting analyses in the finance department for head office and/ or Firm companies.
• Prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
• Chartered Accountant with excellent academic record. CA (SA) an advantage.
• Must have knowledge of current IFRS statements.
• Candidate should have 2-5 years of post-qualification Auditing / Accounting experience.
Remuneration: Market Related Cost to Company
Location: London Knightsbridge
To apply: submit your CV, Academic Transcripts and identification