This job is no longer available
Markom Management Limited is an established corporate and trust services company. Based in London and part of the Markom Worldwide Corporation Group of Companies - a worldwide fiduciary with offices in several countries around the world. Markom Management provides a variety of services that go beyond contemporary concept of corporate, trust and management services bringing trust services together with the latest financial, corporate and investment expertise.
Based in Vauxhall we are looking for a Group Accountant whose responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts (for trading and dormant companies);
• Corporate and personal tax computations;
• Preparation of VAT returns;
• Bank reconciliations and maintaining accounting records for 4 group companies;
• Payroll for 4 group companies (15 employees).
Qualifications and skills required:
- Qualified chartered accountant, ACA or ACCA with 5+years PQE;
- Excellent Excel skills and extensive knowledge of UK GAAP and Quickbooks.