Senior Tax Accountant
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior tax accountant to join a leading business in Cambridge. Working as an integral part of the in house tax department you will work with some very experienced tax professionals within a commercial and dynamic environment. The role will suit an accountant looking to specialise in tax or a tax accountant looking to make their first move into industry.
• Assume responsibility for monthly and quarterly tax accounting reconciliations
• Produce monthly financial statements
• Assist in preparing supporting documentation for audit purposes
• Manage the tax departments compliance calendar to ensure all tax returns are files and taxes paid in a timely manner
• Monitor transfer pricing implementation
• Take responsibility for maintaining Sarbanes Oxley compliance
• Monthly preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat returns
• Support in managing outsourced Corporation Tax compliance relationships
• Provide data when required for Expat Tax requests
• Manage permanent establishment risk
• Contribute to adhoc projects when required
You will either be part qualified or qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with extensive experience in accounting and preferably tax accounting. Good analytical and excel skills are a must and the passion and commitment to succeed in a challenging yet rewarding environment.