This job is no longer available
Our client a global support services business with a head office based in Central London is looking to recruit a Qualified Project Accountant with recent implementation experience in Hyperion Financial Management system for a 3-month interim role.
The client has implemented Hyperion in the last few years but due to poor processes in place they have not been able to utilize the system to its full potential for its Group Consolidations process. Reporting directly to the Finance Director this is an excellent opportunity for an expert in HFM and group accounting to make their mark on a global business.
The ideal candidate for the role will be a
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years post qualification industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of group consolidations in compliance with IFRS
- Global consolidations experience of up to 50 entities with multi-currency
- Experience implementing new processes in Hyperion a must as the changes will assist the group with timely monthly financial reporting in the long term
- Experience in implementing a cash flow process for the Group with Hyperion at a multi-currency level also a must
As the group company for this client is a complex structure, which results in complex reporting hence the need for a Hyperion expert with a strong background in-group reporting. If you have the relevant skill set for the role please do not delay in applying as immediate interview and start for the relevant candidate.