Finance Director opportunity - digital marketing agency £100,000 - £120,000 based in central London
My client is a Digital Marketing business providing online training that builds global digital capability to clients companies. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join their well established and high performing team.
As the Finance Director you will work directly with the CEO and Board to ensure the efficient, innovative and compliant management of all financial endeavours keeping the business one step ahead of their financial needs.
A snap shot of roles & responsibilities;
- Financial analysis, reporting and structuring of our entire group's profitability, providing insight and support in driving the long term vision of the business.
- Preparing, managing and updating the quarterly and monthly budgets in co-operation with the responsible department heads.
- Provide monthly financial reports, outlining the company's financial performance against targets and maintaining an accurate balance and cash flow.
- Pro-actively advise the CEO and COO on cost-efficiency and revenue improvement proposals.
- Manage contracts and act as a day-to-day contact with legal advisors when appropriate.
- Assistance and support with investor relations and funding rounds.
- Supervision and management of two direct reports.
Skills we believe are required to be successful in this role;
- Experienced and qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Extremely accurate and reliable as you will be dealing with sensitive matters
- Ability to manage various stakeholders needs and expectations
- Currently a Finance Director within a small growing business