Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors to its Jersey office.
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a client portfolio within the Financial Services sector, predominantly focusing within Insurance, Funds/Asset Management, Private Equity and Banking clients
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- Financial services audit experience desirable but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.