Graduate Training Opportunities (September 2018 Intake)
We have an excellent opportunity for numerate and articulate individuals to take up graduate training opportunities within our Corporate Services departments. We are an award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Full time (35 hours per week)
Benefits package upon qualification
Supporting our Corporate and Business Services team to deliver a quality service to a range of clients, the principal duties of this role include:
- undertaking audit and accounting assignments
- learning how to prepare draft tax computations
Our 3 year training programme consists of on-the-job training, exam tuition and practical skills courses, with trainees supported by a qualified student counsellor.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment where early responsibility is actively encouraged and rewarded. You will get the chance to work alongside business owners, helping design solutions which will make a positive difference to their business performance. The work is varied and fast paced. If you are a people person and enjoy helping others succeed, you will derive great job satisfaction from a career at Moore and Smalley.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- grade A in Maths and English at GCSE
- a minimum of 280 UCAS points at A Level, all gained in the same year and excluding General Studies
- a 2:1 degree, or higher, in any discipline but ideally in an accountancy, finance, or business-related subject
- excellent communication skills
- a genuine interest in business and finance
The successful candidate will ideally reside within easy commuting distance to the Preston and/or Lancaster area.
We are looking to recruit candidates as soon as possible and will make appointments as soon as suitable candidates are found.