Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager for their Tax team in Singapore.
- Responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients in Singapore
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant Indirect Tax issues
- Preparation of technical arguments to support tax position
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Liaising internally with other key departments within the firm
- Reporting to and liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
- Degree educated
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of Indirect Tax
- A technical and detailed understanding of Indirect Tax gained in an Accountancy Practice
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.