Newly Qualified Accountants for the Investment Banking Division
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Across the spectrum of investment banking, capital markets and financial services, Credit Suisse ranks in the top tier in virtually all major business segments. Our expertise has been behind many of the most complex, and some of the most meaningful, mergers and acquisitions. We find new ways to raise capital, and we bring fresh thinking to financial restructuring. Investment Banking Capital Markets department is one of the global leaders in providing premier advisory and execution services across all industries. Our bankers work with the most senior individuals and financial sponsors at companies to help them achieve competitive advantage and strategic growth. You will work in a department that delivers a full range of corporate financial solutions, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, divestitures, hostile takeovers, initial public offerings and financial restructuring. Our professionals are recognized as experts and they regularly devise and execute transactions that make international headlines. Given the breadth and depth of our organization, you will be given the chance to initiate an exciting career in a dynamic role with us in one of our leading industry or product groups. We provide a rich development environment by combining formal learning, on-the-job practice and mentoring. We believe soft skills are crucial to our business. That’s why the participants to the ACA Hiring Program will be joining the Analyst Training Program to develop technical and product knowledge as well as presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. You can expect extraordinary support with any mandatory regulatory training and exams. Throughout your training, you’ll have exposure to senior managers, colleagues and peers across the bank at all levels, which will add new insights and fresh perspectives to your understanding of what we do and what you will need to do well at Credit Suisse.
- Receive technical and financial training from some of the industry’s top instructors
- Listen to business presentations from Credit Suisse professionals
- Participate in philanthropic and teambuilding events
- Attend social and networking events with peers and Credit Suisse professionals
- Prepare for FCA regulatory training and exams
- We are seeking individuals who are ACA qualified in 2017 and are preferably working in one of the Big 4 Accountancy practices.
- ACCA and CIMA qualifications will be taken into consideration.
- You should currently be on a corporate finance rotation.
- A 2.1 or 1st (or international equivalent) from a leading University and first class A-level results is required
- You should have an analytical mind set and solid numeracy
- Intellectual curiosity towards understanding of investment banking products (M&A, DCM, ECM etc.)
- The ability to produce excellent written materials and able to present in a measured, clear and articulate way
- Excellent organisational and project management skills and the ability to multi-task and plan ahead
- You should be team-focused and able to communicate in a courteous manner
- You should have extraordinary interpersonal skills both orally and written and the ability to liase with clients professionally
- Ability to work under pressure, produce very high quality written materials and build relationships externally
- A positive outlook and a high level of motivation
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.