Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Accountants to their Jersey office.
- Prepare accounts from records maintained by the client or client manager
- Compile complex financial and other statements and reports using basic data
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a mixed client portfolio
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent
- At least 3 years External Audit experience
- Must be an EU national due to immigration restrictions
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Channelislands@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.