Our expanding London Office seeks a qualified, experienced Audit Manager to assume responsibility of a client base approaching £700,000 of GRF. Whilst audit and accounting knowledge are important in this role, the position offers much greater opportunity to develop the client list in an advisory capacity leading to early promotion for the right candidate. Typically the candidate who will fill this position will have 40% audit, 30% accounting and 30% advisory experience with 2+ years PQE. A good understanding of tax, both personal and corporate will assist in the advisory capacity helping clients to prosper and build their wealth. If you want to expand your career beyond just an Audit Manager in the Firm that was awarded National Firm of the Year 2016 please apply to the Manager opportunity online now!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory and attendance at client meetings.
- Planning, reviewing and managing audits, experience in specialist audits is desirable but not essential e.g. FCA registered, solicitors, charities and schools.
- Review of statutory accounts prepared under FRS102, experience in IFRS is desirable.
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Marketing, including prospect follow ups, organising and attending local events, and opportunity to be involved in sector specific marketing.
- Liaison with other specialist service lines as required.
- Liaise with overseas auditors and advisors.
- Informally mentor 3 trainees and formally mentor 2 qualified members of staff, holding regular meetings and assisting with objective setting and personal development.
- Manage WIP, monthly billing and debtors.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential)
- Minimum of five years in an Accountancy Practice
- Experience of substantive auditing, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures including consolidations.
As well as being able to prepare and review completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, the ideal candidate would be a good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike. They should be able to cope with jobs where the records are not straight forward, and should be able to work within deadlines and budgets.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Audit Manager then apply online ASAP.