Interim Group Finance Manager - International Technology Firm
Our client is looking for an Interim Group Finance Manager to join their growing international Sports Technology business while a member of the team is away on maternity leave.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to get involved in all elements of the finance function including reporting, consolidations, treasury, tax, FP&A and some interesting ad hoc projects.
Based in the West End of London, the client is an established multi-national SME operating in the sports technology space. They're currently undergoing some exciting projects and are looking for a hard working Chartered Accountant to join the team and drive the business forward.
The Interim Group Finance Manager position will be assisting the Group Financial Controller and the CFO with a range of tasks but the main responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Full Chartered Accountancy qualification.
- Familiar with a Group environment and the monthly/yearly consolidation process.
- Has been in a similar Group Finance Manager / Financial Controller position previously.
- Experience in foreign exchange / treasury / buying & selling currencies.
- Comfortable with reporting to, and working with, senior stakeholders.
- Experience with tax and confident in addressing complex tax issues.
- Familiar with the monthly management accounting process with practical knowledge of how to prepare board packs with analysis and commentary.
- Has directly/indirectly managed staff previously.
- Has previously worked in the Sports/Technology industry.
This position offers a competitive day rate.