Are you a qualified accountant looking to make a real difference to people's lives?
We're looking for a driven and proactive Finance Analyst to join our Fundraising Finance team supporting our Fundraising and Marketing (F&M) department which has an income portfolio of £500m per year.
As our Finance Analyst, you'll...
* Provide financial support and analysis to the F&M teams to help them reach their strategic objectives and fundraising targets
* Monitor income, expenditure and KPIs on a monthly basis
* Identify and implement improvements in financial processes to increase efficiency
* Lead the financial planning and budgeting process
If you are looking for a new challenge in a role in which you can make a real impact, this is an excellent opportunity to join our Finance team.
Our Finance department offers something unique to the organisation. Expert analysis and insight, strategic understanding of our financial goals and true business partnering are at the heart of all we do. Our analyst team provides financial information, insightful analysis and ongoing support to senior management and leadership across Fundraising and Marketing, enabling them to review their financial performance and evaluate key decisions.
You'll have a high level of drive and enthusiasm, coupled with a hands-on approach to problem solving. The key team that you'll be working with is our Volunteer Fundraising group, which supports hundreds of local committees, thousands of individuals and over 50 "Relay" events around the UK to raise vital funds for our life-saving work.
To join us and save millions of lives you'll have.....
* A full accountancy qualification with relevant experience
* Strong Excel skills including the ability to model, analyse and present complex data
* A track record of adding value to income generating organisations and helping to drive cost efficiency
* Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels with financial and non-financial staff
* Experience of managing budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting within a large, complex organisation.
An appreciation of the charity sector, and the challenges it faces, would also be an advantage.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives through our world-class research and engaging policy and information work.
*Please note this role is being offered on a fixed term contract basis for up to 12 months
From 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Angel, to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.
Closing date: Sunday 14th May 23:55pm