Qualified Accountant - Accounts and Audit Supervisor
Qualified Accountant – Accounts & Audit Supervisor Richmond, Surrey
Competitive salary dependent on experience
Feltons Chartered Accountants
We are a friendly four partner accountancy practice in Richmond, Surrey. We have an opportunity for a qualified accounts and audit supervisor to join our accounts/audit team.
Our clients range from small businesses to medium sized companies with international connections in a wide range of industries. We can offer career progression in a friendly working environment.
- Carrying out audits including planning, reviewing junior members of staff’s work and completion
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a wide range of businesses, including charities
- Reporting directly to the partners and, on some assignments, dealing with the directors/owners of our clients
- A fully qualified accountant with a minimum of three years’ audit and accountancy experience in a small to medium sized practice
- Experience in supervising junior members of staff on accountancy and audit assignments
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills as you will be reporting to the partners and dealing directly with our clients
- Enjoy and can demonstrate successful team work
Apply today for further information regarding this opportunity