Programme Finance Manager
Working for one of the most iconic high end retail brands in the world, supporting a majorly invested change programme, you will ensure provision of accurate and timely financial and management accounting information.
This new role will support the month end, forecast and budget process, and also the roll out of best practice and improved processes; from detailed project tracking, through to improved final asset accounting (in conjunction with the financial accounting team). The role encompasses elements of Management Accounting, Management Information Reporting, some commercial understand as well as Project Accounting.
Liaising closely with central finance and the project finance team, this will include ensuring all information produced for the programme is automated and free from error as can be, requiring an improvement in the current reporting models and processes, as well as moving forward the speed with which information is available to improve decision making.
Further responsibilities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Own and management the overall monthly timetable for all the Finance Team Activities and Reporting,
- To regularly review and update procedures, policies and process documentation relating to this area.
- Production of the Capex Reporting Pack; the monthly reporting pack submitted to all levels of the business including Group.
- Working closely with management accounts and commercial finance to provide information for budget & forecast.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Ideally have a recognised accountancy qualification, but final stage studiers of ACCA or CIMA considered
- Advanced Excel Skills needed
- Good PowerPoint skills also desired
- Highly organised and efficient
- Knowledge and experience in project accounts desired but not essential: but a willingness to learn
- Ability to build relationships across matrixed stakeholders including execs
- May be some travel not expected to be extensive, to other stores for project related information where needed
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle
Apply for Programme Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly