Hayes, Greater London
Salary package dependent on experience
Well established firm of Chartered Accountants looking for recently qualified ACA (up to three years PQE) with small practice experience to fill an audit/accounts manager role with partnership potential.
The main responsibilities of the job will include:-
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
The candidate will be ACA qualified with no more than three years post qualified experience within a small practice environment. It is essential that the candidate has confidence in communicating with clients at all levels.
With partnership potential for the right candidate, they must see this as a long-term career prospect.
Apply for Qualified Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly