This job is no longer available
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk job will include:
* Matching, Batching, Coding Invoices
Completing Payment Runs
* Reconciling Invoices against Purchase Orders
* Dealing with queries and supplier reconciliations
* Assisting with adhoc projects
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will possess the following attributes/skills:
* Accounts Payable experience within a professional environment
* An understanding of SUN or similar system
* Keen to study CIMA or ACCA
This is an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an impressive consultancy in a busy role based in the heart of the city for three days per week.
If you are interested in the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk please do not hesitate to apply today.
Applicants of all ages are encouraged and appointment will be made on merit alone.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003